Pro-Bono Website Design
At DesignsenseWeb giving back to the community is very important to us. During the course of the year we offer our services for two Pro Bono projects which involves creating a standard 5 page website with an easy to use Content Management System.
If you for a non-profit or not-for-profit organisation organisation is a registered Australian non-profit organisation and you meet the following criteria, please contact us to have your organisation listed on our waiting list.
- Provide a copy of your Australian non-profit or not-for-profit organisation registration
- Your registered location should be based in one of the following areas: Yarra Ranges Council, Glen Eira City Council, Kingston City Council, Monash City Council, City of Port Phillip, Bayside City Council Frankston City Council Dandenong City Council Melbourne City Council City of Stonnington City of Casey City of Boroondara City of Yarra
- Provide an outline of your organisation along with a mission and vision statement
The selection process depends on two major things and generally granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- The number of Pro Bono projects that we are working on at the time of your request
- The amount of time we have available at the time
You should expect to hear back about your request within a few weeks. Additionally, we reserve the right to be selective about the mission statements of the organisations that we provide Pro Bono design work for.
With our Pro Bono website design services, we do all of the hard work but ask that you pay for your domain name registration and hosting accounts. If you have already registered your domain name and hosting accounts, we are happy to upload a copy of your website to your existing account.